Welcome to Class 6.2 at West Croft School, Bideford. We are one of the Year 6 classes in our newly amalgamated primary school.
Having a blog can be very exciting. We can link with people from all over the world who can find out and comment on our learning. This is a safe way to blog as all comments have to be approved by a moderator. However, as with all online media, it is important that we follow these simple rules. We have also added additional reminders which will help us to improve our writing and keyboard skills.
- Only use your first name when commenting – no surnames.
- Relatives who leave comments are also asked to use their first name only or to post comments as “Reena’s Mum” or “Gary’s Grandfather”.
- Keep safe – don’t reveal any personal information.
- No text talk – write in full sentences and read your comments back carefully before submitting.
- Be polite – don’t post anything that could hurt anyone.
- Always show respect – be positive if you are going comment and always remember that the blog is an extension of our school that the rest of the world is able to see.
- Make sure that you do not copy anything from the internet without writing where it is from.
For more information on e safety check out these websites:
Key Stage Two 7-11 years http://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/8_10/
Think U Know website http://www.thinkuknow.co.uk